- We recommend to avoid brushing wet hair as this may cause hair breakage.
- Make sure to brush from root to tip. First, bend forward at the waist and flip hair over. Start brushing from the nape of your neck to the end of the hair.
- This distributes the sebum all the way to the end of the hair.
- Brush in sections. If you have long and full hair, sectioning your hair will help. You can clip a part of your hair and work each section separately.
- Brush twice daily. We strongly recommend to brush hair before going to bed from 2-5 min. Each stroke should be the entire length of the hair.
- Clean your brush regularly.
- Finally, be consistent. Brushing regularly will bring desired results.
- 1 x Boar Bristle Brush